4/14/09

Three For Tuesday

"Naked As The Day", "The Republic of Brooke" and "Private Eyes" have all decided that every Tuesday we're going to do a round robin question session and ask each other 3 questions. This week, I gave TRoB three questions and I got 3 questions from PE. Here they are:


  1. What is one thing that you can't go without when you're PMSing?
  2. As weird as it sounds...pickles. When PMS rolls around, I will eat them on EVERYTHING like they're going out of style. I don't know why. It's never been chocolate for me. Pickles.

  3. Name one surreal experiece you have had. why was it surreal?
  4. OK, don't make fun of me but I guess it would have to be in Miami when we met Hulk Hogan. He was sitting at the table next to us with some random guys and apparently the lure of 3 smokin' hot girls was too much for him. He struck up a conversation with us and it evolved into him talking about his family and his show. He was friendly and gracious and charming. We talked to him for about an hour. Not that I dream about meeting Hulk Hogan but to sit there and talk to him the way we would sit and talk as friends was very surreal.

  5. Name 5 things you want to do before you turn 30?
  6. MAN, that's coming up quick!
    One, get married.
    Two, have a house to call our own.
    Three, learn how to ballroom dance so I can dance at my wedding.
    Four, take a humanatarian trip somewhere overseas.
    Five, be able to look at my life and be happy with where it's at.

2 comments:

  1. Hulk Hogan? Hehehe

    I too want to learn how to ballroom dance just so I can dance at my wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Hulk moment! But pickles!? That is crazy talk :)

    ReplyDelete