We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you a special edition of Three Question Tuesday. Today, Vonda over at "Sole Matters" and I get to take a break and ask Avery over at "Slightly Undone" three questions each. Hopefully next week, since Brookie Brooke is back, we'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming. Glad you're back Brookster! :-)
Here we go!
From "Sole Matters":
1. What is Your Current Obsession?
3. drinking too much and being deliciously irresponsible with friends
4. trashy television (i.e. So You Think You Can Dance, the Bachelor/Bachelorette, NYC Prep, Miami Social, Gossip Girl, 90210, Real Housewives (of anywhere)....my list goes on...
2. What Would You Eat For Your Last Meal?
My Grandma's mac and cheese, and her homemade stuffing. I am a carb-o-holic and completely content with my body being a bit more fluffy than it should be. What is life without enjoying food you love? A close second would be a sweet potato tempura sushi roll. Accompanying all of the above would be a HUGE bottle of red wine. Specifically 2006 Frog's Leap Cab Sav, Cupcake Cab Sav, or Bitch.
3. What's Your Dream Job?
To be a book editor. Of chick lit novels. I love both reading and writing, but during my writing classes in college I found I hate being responsible for the whole concept of something (i.e. a book). But to take someone else's dreams and ideas and help them mold it into something even more fabulous makes me all giddy and squirrely inside.
And now from me:
1. the most embarrassing thing you've done to get the attention of a boy?
Wow, this is a toughie. I seem to make a habit of doing things that most people would consider ballsy but to me are just normal. So I would have to say...those times I didn't do anything at all. I am funny in the things I have the guts to do (kiss a stranger, move to another city for a boy I met during spring break, initiate shameless sexual innuendo) but sometimes I just can't say anything. And during those times I act like I am in 2nd grade and smile and look away and giggle. Not grabbing life by the balls and doing what I want to do in that moment is probably the most embarrassing thing of all.
2. Something that you've done recently of which you are really proud (big or small)?
Taking a chance on Mr. Bean, even though the odds were so against him. These past two weeks the happy hours and time spent out have been greatly reduced. It's been a total lifestyle change. But I would do it again in a heartbeat. It would've been easier on both me and him to not have the surgery, but taking the chance and being his advocate has definitely given me a new outlook on life.
3. Name 3 of your favorite movies and why they are?
Hmm not too much of a movie buff. I tend to fall asleep in theaters/on the couch. But I did have Netflix for a short period of time to try to change my habits.
1. Vicky Cristina Barcelona - Why? two words: Penelope Cruz.
2. Both Father of the Bride Movies - no matter how many times I see them, I love them and think they are hilarious.
3. Breakfast at Tiffany's - love, love, love Audrey Hepburn. There is something so innocent and awesome about movies without tits, sex, and bad words thrown all over the place.
Big thanks to Avery for taking the load off of us today. I'm of the opinion that Ms. Avery can join our little group any time she wants!
Have a great day, poodles. If you're lucky, I may have a regular "non-question" post later this week. Stay tuned!