3/22/09

Brand New Day

So I'm laying here on a fold out couch, Buster laying across my feet, all of my stuff still in suitcases in SS's dining room...and I love it. We're a little crammed into this one bedroom apartment but SS is being SO great about things. She told me I can stay as long as I want (which won't be long) and she even made room in her closet for me. I spent today looking around the area at different apartments. I plan on having a place for Wolfie and I by Wednesday. Ambitious? Yes indeed.

Speaking of the Wolfman, we had a glorious week last week. We spent some GREAT and much needed quality time together. Sleeping next to him every night is something I'll have NO trouble getting used to when he gets here. I had a great time with my girls too. I'm gonna miss them the most. They threw me a goodbye party on Friday night at my favorite sushi restaurant. We had a great time, I got a little too drunk and did some very inappropriate things to Wolf. He didn't seem to mind. :-)

It was hard saying bye to Roomie and BFF on Saturday morning...we were all basket cases. But it was even harder saying bye to Wolf. I know I'm going to see him this next weekend but damn...I've never felt this way about anyone. He's gotten into my soul and I'll be damned if I let him get out. To this point, he seems to have the perfect thing to say at the perfect time. Saturday morning, standing outside my car, clinging to him, not wanting to get in the car and leave...he takes my face in his hands, kisses me, wipes away my tears and says

"Go to Colorado. I'll be right behind you. Promise."

I know you will, my love, and I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment