3/10/09

**UPDATE**

I. am. employed. Holy. Shit.

I've been sitting at SS's apartment for a couple of hours waiting for her to get home from work. I've been pacing a little too due to the fact that I didn't know when or how I would hear back about the interview. About a half an hour ago, her boss (my NEW boss) called me and said:

Boss: "would you be interested and/or able to hang around the
rest of the week and help us out on a couple of projects?"

Me
(bewildered and a little confused):
"Um...yeah. I guess I could do
that. I don't really have to be back in Tulsa for anything."

Boss: "We figured you could help us out for the rest of
the week and if you liked what you were doing at the end of the week you could
just hang around permenantly."

Me: (long pause)
"Seriously?"

Boss: "Yeah, we'd love to be a part of our
team. That is if (insert salary here) sounds good to you."


I called Wolf in near tears and so totally excited and his response was:

"Well, I guess I better start looking for a job in Denver."

I'm moving to Colorado, folks! SS is on her way home and we're going to celebrate!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! In today's job market that is just frikkin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Denver rocks. You will love it. Congrats on the job and I hope the moving process goes well. When are you moving?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What great news!!!!! Have a great time tonight!

    ReplyDelete